Elizabeth Tylor quotes

November 30, 2018



"Big girls need big diamonds"


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."


"I am a very committed wife. And I should be committed too - for being married so many times."


"I really don't remember much about Cleopatra. There were a lot of other things going on."


"Im a survivor - a living example of what people can go through and survive."


"If someone's dumb enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture, I'm certainly not dumb enough to turn it down."


"You find out who your real friends are when you're involved in a scandal."


 "People who know me well, call me Elizabeth. I dislike Liz."


“You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other, and God damn it, you refuse to let it get to you. You fight. You cry. You curse. Then you go about the business of living. That’s how I’ve done it. There’s no other way.” 

“I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them.” 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.